We respect your privacy and are committed to being transparent about our data collection.
Data Collection and Use
We collect information when you
- create an account,
- log in to the site, using an email and password, Google, or Clever SSO,
- purchase products and services, and / or
- communicate with us.
We use your information to
- register and manage your account,
- respond to your questions and comments,
- troubleshoot and resolve issues,
- improve our services and products,
- send periodic newsletters and emails with information about changes or updates to our services, products, or policies, and / or promotions.
We do not display any advertisements.
We do not use or collect user-generated content, whether from students or teachers.
We collect anonymous usage data, which may include:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We use this anonymous data to:
- store session information,
- monitor aggregate usage,
- analyze trends and user traffic,
- track purchases and usage information,
- improve user experience, and/or
- speed up your navigation.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters placed on the hard drive of your computer.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics.
The student’s teacher is responsible for entering student data, including the student’s email, and password through a secure online dashboard. Student’s log in to their individual student account using their provided email and password, Google sign-on, or Clever SSO.
We use the same technologies, as mentioned above, to automatically collect information from students when they use the site.
We only collect as much information about a child as is reasonably necessary for the child to participate in the educational activity.
We do not share, sell, rent, or transfer student’s personal Information.
A teacher or parent may review, correct, or delete a student’s personal information by contacting [email protected].
As students are under-age, their teacher is responsible for accepting this policy on their behalf and for sharing this policy with the students’ parents / guardians. Teachers are required to forward any requests from a parent / guardian concerning the personal data of their child.
Securing Personal Information
We take steps to ensure that your information is secure by using systems which meet rigorous privacy and compliance standards. However, the Internet is an open system, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
If personal information under our control is compromised because of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and take all steps required by applicable laws and regulations and our agreements with any affected party.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell data to any third party for any purposes.
We share information with third-party companies that perform services on our behalf, for video conferencing, data analysis, marketing, and email services.
For payment purposes, you will be required to provide payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code.
Our website contains links to social media sites, including Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We do not exercise control over third party websites and therefore recommend that you examine the privacy statements posted on these web sites to understand their policies.
Last updated January 28, 2022